Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Mr Lample's Talk.



Dear Friend ,
Today we had the chance to listen to a tape ,which was given to us by my mother in law two weeks ago,of a talk by Mr Lample ,who is a member of the Universal House of Justice. The Universal House of Justce is the institution in charge of the administrative and spiritual world of the bahai faith,through it we receive guidance and advice .So the Talk in general was about what is our purpuse in life and what is our contribution to the betterment of the world.
It was very inspiring for me and made me question my self about how I use my time I how I should use my time .
For that reason we decided to listen to the talk with some friends at our house on saturdsay and we are very exited about it.I think it this important to sit with friends or neighbors and other individual to discuss about whaytever can be benefit to the world and all what we can do to make this world in which we are living more peaceful and beautiful.and when we base those discussions on spiritual subjects, they can be more effective
That is all what I have to share with today.
Take care.

5 comments:

gypsy said...

yay! see you tomorrow!

Goal said...

Allah'u'Abha
It is so nice to meet you. My name is Bahiyyih, and my husband is Greg Hansen. We are friends with Caroline and her family and now you. We have seen you in pictures with you beautiful baby Akeva, but it is nice to know what you are doing and thinking. So I hope we all get to fisically get to see eachother. Hugs for your wify and baby
Bahi

noelB said...

So nice to read your blog, Patrik - & to see pictures of Caroline & dear Akeva on Caroline's blog. I only discovered your blogs a couple of days ago - such a thrill. Love to all three from the Apple Isle (Tasmania)!

Daniel Wai said...

First of all i would like to congratulate you for your wedding and then for the baby. We seem to be living afar yet brought together by the power of the advanced technology. How cool is that. Well its nice to see that you have a blog so now we can be updated with the everyday events. Wish you and your family well and happy Ridvan.

Unknown said...

Coucou i am happy to discover your blog although it seems that u havent put anything new for a while.I like the ideas u r sharing.Keep on going on.Lots of luv to your family.Nathy Mbenda